Friday, September 3, 2010

Had a nap.. woke up.. looked at the ceiling..
and for the first time I felt the reluctance to get my ass back in the lecture hall next week..
next week at this time...
I will be on my way back from school...with a heart and mind full of annoyance after a long kanasai day..
all shit to do....
racing against time...
trying to complete every shit... hahaha....
There will be no time to HAVE A NAP WHENEVER U LIKE ANYMORE...

Saw a lot of friends' status...
All the Best to them and glad that all touchdown in their respected location safely.. Toronto..Vancouver...and so on..
I know most of them felt reluctance to leave home again and get their ass back here...
but it's always like that ain't it? ... life works like that always.. xD
but spent time with ur family and friends.. u had great time together.. it would be better and a great way to motivate urself for a longer journey ahead... hahaha....

All I can say is .. YUP! TIME FLIES.. and IT WAITS FOR NO MAN.. x)

It has been raining for almost the whole day today...
Now is raining like cats and dogs.. I just love raining..

Ok.. that's it.. not much update.. but just a piece from me.. hahaha....
Be ready for a long...harsh...and hardcore academic term ahead! xD
but I just can tell... the upcoming term is going to be a great one... coz it will be better than the short and compact..and intense summer term... LoL ...

They say... Be positive..be optimistic is the strength to get over whatever shit...
ya.. if i were to choose being positive and being negative..
now.. I will choose being positive.. coz..ya indeed... like that.. u feel much better... =D
One word.. Believe in urself... (ok.. that made 3 words) .. xD
Believe in urself...not believing in the shit u doing...




Here is an inspirational quote..
"I m not old enough to play baseball or football. I'm not eight yet. My mom told me when u start baseball, you aren't going to be able to run that fast because u had an operation. I told mom I won't need to run that fast. When I play baseball, I'll just hit them out of the park. Then I'll be able to walk." -Edward J. McGrath Jr, "An Exceptional View of Life", quoted in Chicken Soup for The Soul by Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen, 1993.

To those who doesn't know baseball..I also dunno a thing about baseball.. but the person who hit the ball..have to make a homerun.. =) so.. now do u get the amazing meaning behind this quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment