Monday, September 27, 2010

Here I wrote the Title..

Plugged in the headphones..
There I m again..
In my own world..
=)

Shield away from all the noises...
All the problems..
the barking of dogs..
the shouting of people..
the sound of footstep outside the door..
creaking of the floor..
the sound of conversation in foreign languages...
cars on the road...
water running from the tap..
cracking of pots from the kitchen...
rustling of leaves against the wind..
birds chirping...
raindrops....

All I hear is Music..
and assignments..lab reports and of the Bio and of the chemistry in the mind..
that is the only only thing I have...
I listen to Music.. I talk to Music.. and I sleep with Music..
=D

If u were to ask me...
Which of ur possession u considered as ur treasure..
I would say..
yes.. It is my headphones...
hold on.. it should be my ears ..


all these shielding away from noises...
pushing music into mind...
in the end...
u found alone one thing..
that is u were left there in ur own world
that has no population..
u speak...
u listen...
u laugh...
u smile...
to yes..no other than yourself...


then.. u step out from there..
unplugged..
and there u go..
to sleep..
into another world of dreams..
where everything is possible..
u can speak..
u can listen..
u can laugh..
u can smile...
with whoever u want to...
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment