Saturday, October 2, 2010

It is Saturday... and so it is blogging time!! lol...
how are u all doing? haha.... believe exams are hitting hard at this time of the term rite... haha...
Good Luck and All the Best everyone! ...
hahaha.....

Just had my organic chemistry exam yesterday... haha....
yeah.. as u expected.. I will say..I screwed up pretty much again.. xD
so..20%..Hmm... haha.....
anyway this time being positive ... I will not say I have screwed miserably..
but.. I have learned a lesson from this and shall do next exam better...
lol... *cross finger...coz imagine organic chemistry exam in 40 minutes..
Woohoo... xD
Primary school.. science paper... we had 2 hours..
High school...chemistry.. we had 2 hours and a half..
University ..chemistry.. we have 40 MINUTES?! xD

coming next...
Pharmacology.. Anatomy.... and Management...
what is the similarity between them?
it is I love them all! hahaha.....wtf..

to be honest.. I feel much better in second year compared to first year..
I mean... although the exams are more more hardcore.. but.. I still love them.. hahaha....
I guess... people changes through years rite...hehehehe
coz.. anyhow.. THERE IS NO NEED TO STRESS ...
JUST FACE IT..FEEL IT and FORGET IT.. hahahaha....
3 F's Rule...


at the ending of this boring post.. I will tell u guys a joke..

Two frogs...obviously one male and one female.. married... and they farked under water..so at the end.. they produce babies.. hahaha....
BUT... amazingly their babies look like toads!!
so the male frog gets all pissed off and shouted at the female frog
"U BITCH!! U CHEATED ON ME!!"
(= = they are frogs..not bitch ok..hahaha...wtf)
the female frog answered "T__T to tell u the truth.. I had a plastic surgery before this"..
........
lol....

ok.. I guess it is a lame joke anyway... hehehe.....
but first thing came up in my mind after reading it..
was... genetic heredity...wtf..hahahaha....


that is all people...!
Have a great week...
Remember...
Face the exam.. Feel the exam and..Forget about ur exam after it is done!
Rule of 3 F's.. xD

Signed off...

4 comments:

  1. Haha, Michael,

    I like your 3F theory.

    Like what I did to you!

    Face you, Feel you,

    Then I

    FORGET YOU D!!!

    Good luck in your study.

    regards,
    Who is Michael, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... WTF..! u forget me?! hahahaha....... but still glad that u at least feel me... haha...alot of people dun feel me u know.. xD

    Good luck in ur study! so long time we didn't chat ady... =)hope u r doing fine there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD mickey hahaa vv cold joke wuahaha hav fun with ur second year! hopefully wif enough sleep ya hehe >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.... thanks.. u too .. all the best for second year.. =)

    ReplyDelete