Thursday, October 14, 2010

After 5 days straight of no solid food... a taste of pepperoni pizza is HEAVEN!! Able to chew and bite again is so great..!! It makes u human...
LoL... ya.. wisdom tooth kills..

Before I start my another sleepless night let me update u guys with what I had this week.. although no one seems to care.. xD
If u want me to define half life...
I would say...
ya.. I have 100% confidence to get full mark in the physiology part of the paper.. and 100% confidence to get zero for the anatomy part of the paper... 50:50.. half-half.. hahaha....

In BIO210 Anatomy and Physiology paper...

Please identify structure 1.
Hmm... Ulna head?

Please identify structure 2.
Hmm.. Ulna shaft? ...

LoL... WTF... actually.. = = that shit is not ulna.. FML..


Identify structure 5.
Spinous process?

Identify structure 6.
Spinous process?

LoL... WTF.. they are two different structures! how the heck can be same name? Yes! this is called smart shooting... I m damn sure one of them is spinous process.. LoL...

Identify structure A.
Eye Socket?

LoL... t(-.-t) DO U KNOW THIS IS A BIO 200 level course..ANATOMY.. and u give me an answer of farking EYE SOCKET?!?! LOL.... Give me the latin name! hahaha.... tell u.. I m so screwed..! (I wanted to laugh so badly when I wrote the answer in the exam..Fark.. = = )


T__T Don't blame me... u see I have 10 lectures of physiology to cover...with the materials from textbook somemore..not just lecture materials.. TEXTBOOK IS GODLIKE SO THICK!! by the time I finished physiology.. I don't have enough time to cover anatomy.. T__T
But.. =D I m damn sure physiology part I SURE SCORE FULL!!! YEAH!! Every answer I put.. I smile broadly and with farking 200% confidence! coz I finished the whole farking chapters in the textbook..! lol... = = but smart people study anatomy first.. coz physiology was what u studied since standard 6.. x( wtf... u know.. I m dumb shit.. hahahaha
x( just anatomy.. never mind.. I will put in more effort next time..

and I just knew Hallux means ur toe... T__T WTF..!!
the questions was like this...

Tom fell and broke his Hallux.. which part of the body did Tom break?
A. Leg
B. Hip
C. Hand
D Toe
E... I forgot what was the option.

x( I chose hip.. KANASAI! Who will fall down and break toe one?!?! IMPOSSIBLE SHIT TO BREAK UR TOE BY FALLING DOWN!! This is LOGICAL THINKING!! LoL...



ok.. hope u guys had fun by reading this anatomical blog post.. hehehehe.... actually those were just a small part from the big part I screwed.. there were actually 20 labels to identify.. and I didn't get any of them correct.. except intervertebral disc.. FML..


LOL....


but.. surprisingly.. I still feel happy although I messed up the test... hahahaha.....
coz.. "Why so serious?" lol... I already had hair loss problem.. I dun want to stress anymore... hehehehe...... fark hair loss.. = =

No comments:

Post a Comment