Wednesday, October 6, 2010

yes.. I feel very very very cold in the morning... .
wake up shivering everyday..
hate to wake up as the floor is so icy cold..
dun want to crawl out from my blanket...
but.. Can I continue my sleep?! NO!! coz it is farking cold without a heater..

I will not tell u twice anymore...
because I never saw any old people like u all who is so mean...
Although it is very cold in early morning..
I can't study properly coz I keep trembling..
but.. never mind..
coz.. u let me know the ultimate truth of universe..
where.. humans are selfish...self centered... never think of other people's miserable life..
but.. we too... are also selfish .. self centered .. coz we want u to on the heater and never think of u need to save ur $$...

so.. look at ourself before we start to judge other people.. =D

and dun be too greedy...too attached on one thing..
take for example..
this case.. we are too greedy... too attached on turning on the heater..
so we feel miserable again.. just like in the summer...air conditioning case too..


Thank you my landlady!!
u test my patience to the ultimate... xD
u let me know what is my real strength..
and that I have became more mature...
if it was me four years or five years back...
ya.. u know what I would do... LOL...

but I feel sympathy for u..
coz in this old age of urs.. u should think maturely...do the right thing... and cares for others..
but U DID NONE OF THOSE...
so.. yup... hahahaha


Cont' my studies in pharmacology...

for my good readers.. "can u focus on ur studies when outside is below 10 degree Celsius and ur room feels like exactly the same temperature?"
but.. ancient poet from China could manage it.. why can't I? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment