Sunday, October 10, 2010

It is Sunday again.. I guess..it is blogging time? lol... (if ever someone read my blog...)

Who said early birds get worms?
They get no worms..they got shit! coz the worms are still sleeping... hahahaha.....

Addicted to music played from ukulele.. the sound of this instrument is HEAVEN! LOL...
Search for the name Jake Shimabukuro... his "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"is darn awesome!!

Lots of things to do... I ain't no Superman ok... I woke up early.. but I couldn't start a thing...coz..it is a long weekend... u shall get rest in the long weekend since Monday is a holiday..! But..nah.. not for me.. x(

Some sons of b****** just dun know how to keep quiet during midnight when people need sleep...wtf..


Ok.. signing off... Yeah.. it is 7:30am.. 1 and half a hour gone just like that since I woke up... lol...


p/s: the best thing about a cold room is... CHOCOLATES DON'T MELT..! I just LOVE CHOCOLATES..! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment