Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey! to all the "nerds" in front of computer screen reading this... hahahaha.... How are u "nerds" doing these days? xD Have been more than one week not updating this blog...

Let's write about a post on "Totally Shit when Shit happens coz of ur own shit carelessshit" ... LoL...
Ok.. I know it isn't funny at all... (I m trying to be ok...) ..... = = fine! This entry is merely for self entertainment...

First shit case: U r happily taking ur warm shower... then u reached out ur hand and happily grabbed the familiar blue colored soap... BUT...WTF.. It smells different! and u looked closely... It was ur housemate's farking bathing soap that is having same colored as yours.. just..it SMELLS different.. T___T FML ... I can't accept it.. T__T

Second case in relative to first case: Fine.. u washed away the foreign smell...and u used ur own soap.. and finally ..u r happy.. BUT...FML again... = = found out.. U BLOODY FORGOT UR TOWEL!!! LoL....

Third shit case: In chemistry lab... in final last one hour.. YEAH!! I m going to finish today's lab early... but not only when I found out.. = = all my datas are around the same value... so seek out the TA...asked.. and TA showed me a stoned cold face saying.... "U r not using the correct wavelength.." OMG... It felt not only shit.. but a thousands of shit dumped down on u... F***.. Have to redo the whole damn lab in just one hour instead of 4 hours.. luckily didn't pour away the prepared solution... LoL... ya... I know.. I m being careless... didn't notice the wavelength.. T__T (aih... dunno why.. this year's chem lab..I m not that focus as last year.. gotta bucked up..!)


Fourth shit case: Woke up early in the morning... saw a centipede about 8cm waving at me on the wall... = = WALAO A... Centipede is POISONOUS! so.. took the dustpan..the small broom.. quickly threw it out from my room... dun want to kill it... coz I m so kind.. hahahaha..... u know why shit? COZ IT NEARLY BITE ME!! T__T If kena bitten.. I will not be here now to self entertain...and entertain u "nerds" ...


Fifth shit case: The above shits just made my day... LOL.....


Today is a happy day! coz.. we had orientation and quite lots of entertainment.. xD

Cheers!


Ok.. now u "nerds" can close your browser window and continue your "nerdy" work.. LoL....


We are nerds! so ... dun be angry ok...I calling u "nerds" nerds! lol.... coz.. WE ARE ALL NERDS! hahahaha........

1 comment:

  1. omg wat happen to u mickey XD nerds >_< have a great day

    ReplyDelete