Sunday, August 19, 2012

All the comments and postings from friends on our beloved social network Facebook..really ignite my deepest desire to go watch THE EXPENDABLES 2!!!!! (despite a final exam is coming up) AHHHH!!!! YEAH!! ALL THE EXPLOSIONS!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! YES!!
I need some great-off-the-roof-supernova-type-mind-blowing EXPLOSIONS..dat really describes my feeling at this moment..as I really do not want to study anymore.. LOL.. LETS BOMB THE PAPER!! YEAHHH!!!! so damn frustrating to see all the species names again.. Hahahaha....
Saw the first movie which is not bad.. but this second one has the badass Chuck Norris..whom I only saw on funny comments..but never saw his movies..LOL.. but heard he is really badass in this movie..

I knew its kinda late to share this video that went viral on the net.. hahahaha... Gangnam Style.. lolol...
never fails to crack me up each time I watch it.. Hahahaha ... xD damn..really need to stop watching.. hahaha.... but this Gangnam style really beats Party Rock Anthem.. xD n Yoo Jae Suk is in the video (yellow coat) doing dance battle with that guy.. hahaha.... 2 comedians.. xD
but Psy really is SWAG!! Hahahaaha.... if u wanna have real fun..dun care about ur image..which is not easy.. but this guy did it all.. lol.. SWAG!
Funniest comment saw on Youtube:"The ancient Korean kings would be so proud of this guy" Hahahaha...


Ok.. really should start studying.. hahaha.... damn..today..met a person at voluntary work..who is going to go to U of Cambridge to do her PhD in Biomed.. she did her undergrad at McGill..n from that to PhD! hahaha... I was like OMG.. these top brains of the era..these Einsteins..these nobel prize winners.. HAHAHAHA..... people said.. u r what u eat.. but really.. what do they eat?!! lolol.. oh my.. if only I m half as brilliant as these people.. still never know what I m good at till today.. *sigh... I m good at wasting away my life..haha...


Ciao! people.. Be brilliant.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment