Sunday, August 12, 2012

SO CLOSE! SHIT!

AahhHH....!!! Ughh! 39/40! WHY U NO GET 100%?! T__T AahHHH!!!!

JUST THE ONE DAMN QUESTION!! FARK FARK FARK FARK FARK!!!

It would be much better if I got two wrong out of 40.. that way.. I would have felt much much much BETTER! T_T
So close yet so far! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!
Now it would be so awkward to go make an appointment wif prof to review the midterm.. x(
that time first midterm got two wrong went to review also sibeh awkward liao..LOL..coz.. the prof went through the whole paper wif u .. but almost all u got right then it is like..Hmm okay..
then NOW!! WTF!
SHIT LA!! WHY SO UNLUCKY!!
T_T

Studied so HARD!.. night and day.. stay home eat book like a nerd..draw own evolutionary map like no tomoro.. still cannot get 100%?! FARK! Michael.. u r so useless and stupid! HAhahahaha..... T_T never got a 100% in my life.. except when I was 4 during kindergarten.. perhaps that time also I didn't get a 100%.. fark..! so hard to get 100% meh? people said u will succeed when u think u will.. now I say that is complete BULLSHIT! hahaha.... u think..u do.. but u won't always hit the perfect score!..

NOW I SIBEH HATE MONKEYS AND APES AND HOMO SAPIENS LIAO! T_T
Should have just dropped the course n went on cruise to Madagascar..haha.
Dun lemme see gorilla walking past me...!!! u bloody small brain oversize dream killer..!!
sorry Chimps..I know u r smarter..but too bad u both belong to the same family..lol.

*sigh... what a shitty and gloomy Sunday.. why u post the grade today.. T_T
can I take leave from going to voluntary work later? I just want to stay home and cry.. T_T
my 100% dream gone FOREVER.. T_T
Nothing is more painful than a BROKEN dream...
this was the first time I was expecting a 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment