Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Found and borrowed a book called "The murder of King Tut: The plot to kill the Child King", a nonfiction thriller..
Was AWED by dis book! lol... hard to find such good nonfiction thriller.. well..maybe there are many out there but this is like my fourth book of nonfiction thriller.. xD
James Patterson..! my second most fav author of all time after Crichton.. haha... hope and wish u live longer for many years more and produce many more great books..hahahaha.... juz joking..

believe many of u know who was King Tut rite? don't tell me u dunno..then u r pathetic..go back and review ur history textbook.. LOL! okay..the story is based on Howard Carter's files, forensic clues and etc. Howard Carter..rang a bell in ur brain? hahaha....
ya.. love this book so much.. u learn things on history facts..n of course it is a thriller novel..so it is an excitement to read.. =) since it is non-fiction so mostly all of the facts are right! woohoo.. why no history textbook as interesting as this..? HAHAHA! then kids will study their history well better enough... James Patterson.. the master of "page turner".. he is so good in keeping u stick to the book for hours and not wanting to leave for lunch..dinner..and even to leave for 2 minutes to the washroom.. okay..maybe I m exaggerating.. lolol.. but still he is not on the top of my list as he mostly writes crime thriller..which u only read for leisure..not for real knowledge..and substances.. M. Crichton writes science fiction thriller..at least there are some future foreseen hazard of scientific advancement..lol.. I prefer book that after u read..triggers ur brain to work..critical thinking.. ya.. so top of the list will always be Crichton.. still finding an author to replace him..still looking for books that are on par with his.. xD  aih...will probably take my whole life..lolol..

also borrowed another book.. "Private Games" by Patterson too.. which of course is fiction..lol.. a fiction story about Private, a world's renowned investigation firm commissioned to provide security for the 2012 London Olympic, then a murder took place n the murderer claim responsibility for it and promise to restore Olympics to their ancient glory and to destroy those who hav ruined d Games with lies, corruption and greed. HAHAHA.... sounds interesting enough? YES..hahaha...


I know I know.. finals is coming...like next Thursday.. why u still waste ur time and read all these crap? T_T u see.. it was raining today.. so I decided to go to a nearby community library after class..to look around.. first I didn't want to borrow any books..coz I want to study rite..(Lies!) hahaha... then I stumbled upon this "Murder of King Tut".. I was like NO FREAKING WAY! I HAVE TO BORROW THIS! hahahaha....if I don't..I will be sorry for myself..hahaha... sorry.. avid reader symptoms strike again.. xD

Okay.. did I tell u I eventually got a 100%? YEAH! coz there was an ambiguous question in the test..hehehehe..... Finally.. my confidence and instinct never prove me wrong.. When I said I will get it perfectly..I will.. Lol.. If I said I m not being sure...then I m really not.. haha..
But..Hmm..I m still not happy..coz the surprise moment was gone..HAHAHAHA.... shit..I will probably ignite a hatred so deep that whenever u guys see me on the street..will definitely give me a tight slap.. LOL!!
but ya la.. hardwork paid off.. really feel great.. =D prof sent me an email..saying I got the highest in class..excellent work! Lol.. of course la..what is higher than 100 rite? xP shit.. damn arrogant lor me..hehehe..

alrite.. have a nice week people.. remember to read whenever u r free.. =) lol... all the books in the world..if u dun read them..u should feel sorry for urself..and apologize to all those writers that spent their whole life writing.. xD




No comments:

Post a Comment