Wednesday, December 19, 2012

a 3 hours exam... prof made the paper like it is a 5 hours exam.. = = zzZ
tough like OMFG... *sigh... she always like that.. term tests also like that... the paper was like over 20 pages thick (thick like a world conference report on how to stop global warming).. before exam start...held the paper in the hand also knew it would be Daammn~fml zzZ
Saw the person in front of me was about to cry after handed in the paper...

despite all that.. I went to have a feast..lol... to err.... let myself forget all the shit that happened.. = =
so..ya.. winter break officially begins...
no plan yet.. gonna sleep in like a bear.. hahaha.....
can't wait for 21st Dec... (but I know it not gonna happen..d end of world crap..coz what u gonna explain for the time difference half a globe away?? like the world will end first half then continue second half?..LOL)

gonna start picking up the keyboard n learn a few songs tmr.. or else.. dunno what to do for this long boring week..hahaha.... actually I didn't study much during study week also.. dats y I paid d price in the exam hall today.. x(

Addicted to Bollywood movies.. Shahrukh Khan..LOL... omg..my taste for movies knows no boundaries.. hahaha..... ya..should put it this way.. language never is the barrier when it comes to appreciating a good piece of work.. as long as subtitle is provided..HAHAHA..

okay.. nothing to write liao... time to sleep.. lol..
Ciao!
it is 9pm.. hahaha.... never hurts to sleep early.. wise man says sleep early wake up early..is  good for ur health.. xD don't know how true is that...gotta wait till when I am 60..if we all live that long..hahaha... for the fact that only 1% of d days in a year I actually sleep early.. LOL.. xD
They also say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.. hahaha.... but I don't see the people selling apples is earning more than a doctor..well maybe they are..who knows.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment