Friday, December 14, 2012

Hmm... Didn't know what to write...but was thinking of updating the blog..hahaha.....
actually a lot was going on in my mind...juz I didn't know how to put them into words.. lol..
ya.. great excuses haha...

no badminton this week...n next week... n weeeeeks after dat until the class starts again in 2013.. x( y?! can't the gym still open for badminton during the holidays after finals?? Students need to exercise so we don't get fat and shit lol.. I was thinking of getting myself a real badminton racquet for christmas.. HAHAHA.... now..I have another good reason for not buying it.. hehehe.... *save $$* .. (have been thinking about this getting Yonex racquet like 4 months ago.. u see...I always juz think..n never do..n that of coz is not very good coz I already missed out alot of things due to it..haha...well..ya..need to change.. xD )

A lot of good movies in the theatre now...since it is end of the year.. wanted to watch "Life of Pi"..heard it is good...saw the review..it has a high rating.. lol... after exams...gotta hav dis movies marathon..hehehe.... still thinking of a way to sneak in without need to pay for all of them.. xD NINJAA!! LOL If u saw I didn't update dis blog for more than a month.. den u know I got myself into deep shit after exam.. HAHA...

There is dis fundraising badminton tournament on d 21st Dec... hahahaha..... still thinking whether I should go for it.. since u c.. if it's really end of the world (which I doubt haha).. I want to die wif my bed.. LOLOL.... the prizes are well...quite good..haha First prize: Ipod nano.. n Second prize.. 4 tubes of feather shuttles.. n I WAS LIKE WTF?!! how come so big differences btwn first and second?? HAHA.... guess after giving out first prize.. they can only buy shuttles for d runner-ups.. xD so sad...
couldn't help myself but ROFL when I imagine the runner-ups holding two tubes of feather shuttles standing beside the people who came first holding apple product during the photoshoot.. LOL hahaha.... feel so bad.. xD
n feather shuttles have a lifespan so short that a mayfly will laugh at them heartily coz it outlive them...lol...wad like <10 championships..="championships.." change="change" each="each" every="every" for="for" hahaha....="hahaha...." in="in" league="league" like="like" lolol...="lolol..." minutes="minutes" nbsp="nbsp" olympics="olympics" or="or" p="p" seconds="seconds" shuttle="shuttle" the="the" they="they">so bad.. u played so hard to win... n what u got is 2 tubes of feather shuttles.. = = zzZ at least give something that last longer like a racquet bag perhaps.. lol.. or prize money of $100..so d winners can hang out wif their friends after the tournament n replenish their energy lost.. hahaha....

One of the reasons I still haven't sign up for d tournament..is.. well.. LOL.. I m afraid I would lose so bad.. that d score would be 2-21..something like that..n d game ends in less than 5mins for me.. HAHAHA.... n it will definitely be d luckiest day for anyone who is gonna be my opponent.. xD coz people who signed up are definitely those who r confident wif their skills..n of course..their skills are all diamond polished.. HAHA...
but of course.. it is always about the sportsmanship rite.. so..ya.. I might sign up.. =) juz for the fun of participating..n d graciousness in losing.. hehehe.....n of coz..it is also fundraising.. =D
another reason is.. ya.. transportation problem.. = = zzZ dunno at wad high school which name I couldn't remember..zzZ
n of course.. I dun have an appropriate racquet.. haha...
ya.. i can generate a list of excuses.. hahaha...

alrite.. my stomach starts to growl.. hahaha.... Ciao!
study hard people... for those who still having final exams.. =D
for those who done wif their finals.. PLAY HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment