Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Went for 2 movies today.. I sneaked into the theater for one of them..lol.. SshhH...

Life of Pi.. FANTASTIC story line.. Ending is Mind-Blowing.. I really want to find the book n read it..hahaha...

This is 40. HILARIOUS.. although it contains lots of profanities..n scenes that are not for kids.. but ya..those are what make things funny most of the time.. xD n of course I can't imagine what my 40 will be like.. if I do live that long..LOL..

then after the movies.. it was already after half past 12am.. lol...waited for bus in d cold empty streets till past 1am.. but d schedule said there is bus until 2am.. then I was.. fuck no..no shit..dun tell me there is no more bus to go home?! hahaha.... n..then.. one bus..that had this "NOT IN SERVICE" sign came around d corner.. I was.. fuck.! that means no more bus.. but the bus stopped n the driver opened d door n asked "where r u heading to?" n blah blah blah...I answered wif the bus number that I m waiting for n d stop that I m going to.. n he said there might be bus like d schedule says..but they might not go all d way to my stop since it is holiday n it is late nw.. so..it can't be sure if I would get to where I wanna go..
First thing that came out from my mouth was "Oh Shit.." lol..
but he was kind enough to let me take d bus after knowing the stop I m heading to is along d way he is heading back to d quarter... after dat I remembered..YA..near d place I m staying there is dis transit headquarters where all d buses parked after their shifts..hahaha... LUCKY.. =)

I really appreciate his kindness.. gee...if he didn't stop n asked which bus I was waiting for n where I was heading to.. I might need to sleep outside on d cold street till tmr morning..hahaha.... he could juz ignore me since his duty was over..n he didn't hav to pick up any passengers..
now I believe there is still humanity out there.. =) there r still people who r kind to lend u a helping hand.. sometimes strangers gave u more warmth than ur close friends...
It really feels so helpless n frustrating waiting in the cold empty streets for a bus that u do not know if it will come or not...n then of course d safety.. I even separated d cards from my wallet juz in case.. LMAO!! xD

the driver might be Santa. =D

n of course I was abit unsure whether or not to take d empty bus since u know...lol...maybe he is not really a bus driver but a serial killer who stole a bus..LOL...n for one second I regretted I didn't have my scout knife wif me today if he really isn't d good guy n I hav to defend myself..hahaha....
however.. still..  really couldn't thank him enuf...coz I got home safely.. xD
dat is wad we mean by.. First world country..wif first world mentality =) after u experience it..u feel it..u would tell urself u will learn from them...
for d least... u will lend a helping hand to anyone who is in need anytime..
compassion is lacking in our modern society..
a little kindness like dat goes a long way.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment