Thursday, January 3, 2013

Time to start doing my work for presentation.. classes starting soon.. Ahhh...fark..don't feel like doing things at all.. gee...have to do research..slides..preparation on wad to say..n shit like dat.. lol.
Been slacking...lazy..sleeping-whole-day in these past two weeks.. now suddenly have to bulk up n start doing shit makes me feel like shit all over.. hahaha....

Biological clock all messed up...slept kinda early at 12am..woke up automatically at 4am ..expected.. then slept back at 8am..woke up at 5pm.. WTF IS WRONG WIF ME?!
see.. I spent my life sleeping again.. HAHAHAHA...
have to farking tune back...classes starting soon.. fml..

Hate snowing n shit.. = = hate to go out..those slippery icy road...those dirty snowy watery mushy farking dirt shit..dat is there trying so hard to make u fall on ur face... damn..I miss sunshine.. hahaha...all these cool wind n weather makes my bone all crumbling inside.. felt like they dun have enuf calcium zzZ

Wanted to go gym.. but when the picture of need to change all  the heavy jacket n layers of clothing to sport attire makes me dizzy.. HAHAHA.... n of course my lazy ass tell me to stay home.. lol.. another reason is no badminton session doesn't motivate me.. xD

okay.. enough of all d complaining.. hahahaha....
Have a nice short break before classes start again people..
gosh..y holidays is always so short..lol...although I felt it is long enough already.. not being busy makes me feel kinda bad.. yes I know it kinda contradict but ya..I do feel like dat.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment