Thursday, January 31, 2013

l...i...b..r..a..r..y..

Couldn't recall when was the last time I updated my blog in d library..
There are normally down to only two reasons when I did that..
First... I was not at home..
Second.. I was in d library..
lol.. wad crap..

It could only mean one shit when I blog in lib..which is: I m FREAKING FED UP WIF WAD I M DOING RITE NOW... n I wanted to find some time off from it..it was driving me INSANE!!!

u see.. when u spent WHOLE DAY in d lib searching for research journals....reviews....articles...basically all scientific craps on a TOPIC dat u r not even confirmed if it would be ur final thesis proposal... could be so FARKING DAUNTING!!
All my brain juice are being drained out like a lemon being squeezed out of its life.. lol..at least u still get lemon juice for a lemon... u get some outcome versus effort shit..
my outcome...ZERO..
n d first assignment of picking papers for this shit is due tmr.. I started finding journals on Tuesday.. TOOK ME FOREVER...HAPPILY EVER AFTER.. ha...

My brain is juz not fit for shit like dis... academic writing..zzZ intelligent writing...research writing...etc..

I hope miracle happens... dat I will dream of a good topic when I m sleeping tonite... haha...

Went for a cup of coffee juz nw juz to get myself off the comp coz I saw stars n my head starts to hurt..
sat there...phased out...while looking at people eating their dinner happily without even need to worry wad thesis proposal is..LOL...
There r times in ur life.. when u suddenly felt.. Y m I doing dis? Wad m I doing? When is dis going to end?
n those r d times dat I need coffee...
some people chose nicotine...
n some befriended ethanol..
some goes to cocaine..
but nah.. I stay wif caffeine.. LOL.
coz caffeine is cheap n it is legal.. Hahaha...

hope my caffeine consumption doesn't goes up exponentially wif my increasing age... coz they said the older u get..the more stress u will have.. n i think it is very true.. hahaha.... Reality can be a very BIG pain in d ass.

I dun always drink coffee.. but when I get one..dat means heavy shit is coming.. xD

Saw some friends frm badminton session today during lunch.. One of them told me his racquet broke last Friday when he smashed..
DAFUQ..Did u smash d rock? hahaha... how could I hav missed such epic moment?! LOL

Seminar presentation on Insect physio is up next week.. saw some presentations dis week..quite good..n I found it is very different frm Biotech seminar.. For Physio.. u have to do it in really SCIENTIFIC way..u hav to explain all d results in d papers...blah blah blah...n blah blah blah... n I still dun get wad is d use of experimenting on stick insect's locomotion...since we humans hav two legs..it sure doesn't help in health medic application... so do v develop some kind of aid for d stick insect in case one of their legs broke off?
n does other insects' locomotion d same as d stick insect? if not..then y stick insect? Hahaha...

hope I can do well.. lol.. hope my voice doesn't tremble..my hand doesn't shake..n people don't giv me dat look like dey don't understand a shit when I present..hahaha...it really gets on my nerves..

D person beside me nw is typing on his keyboard so hard like d more stimulus he gave to d keyboard..d better his essay writing would be.. n it is VERY annoying..
Can I slap him on d face? Hahahaha.....


Okay.. Ciao! Back to real life.. Escaping is never a brilliant choice..
u must still Face it..Take it..Solve it.. n then Forget it! hahaha....

Hope everyone is having a hard time like me...lol.. it does make me feel better to be honest.. xD HAHAHA.. coz it means v r living in d same world.. n I m not in some shithole or such.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment