Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yonex with Tai-Chi

400th post! =D forgot when I started dis blog which only contains normal..boring..not fascinating stories of my very humble life..HAHAHA.. anyway finally..with much supports from all the fans around the globe..it finally reached its 400th LOL.. n dun expect me to thank u all..coz I did it all by my own.. HAHA...

so as always.. Fridays..  the only day of the very celaka-week dat I look forward to.. coz I get to play my fav sport (u should knw wad is it alrd).. haha...
n wif the help of my new SUPER-YONEX.. I finally had my sweet time in giving some people hard time today.. ooohhlala.. sweet revenge.. Hahaha....  smashes until ur pants drop.. xD
there was dis guy.. quite good in playing.. we had a rally.. n I actually blocked almost all of his smashes today..well..lucky.. n I did give him some hard times too.. lol.. n after around 30 minutes.. he said he is tired..n called for rest.. zzZ dafuq.. 30 minutes..juz warm up leh.. =.= some people juz so kiasu..haha
yeah.. get used to my Yonex liao.. hehehe..... NINJA!!
if cannot bring back to Msia.. or if it broke in the luggage.. I will be so damn sad.. x(
I actually played more sports and exercises here compared to my time in M'sia.. HAHAHA.... every week..regardless if it is raining..snowing..thunderstorm or hurricane..lol coz I realized to have a healthy mind u need to have a healthy body first.. n of course my mind is not dat healthy at all..u can even call it dirty too..haha..

then of course.. after all the hardcore Olympic style session.. was asked to join dis group of ladies in having rally coz they were missing one player for doubles.. LOL... n before dat.. they very cautiously warned me.. they dun play dat hard.. so I performed Tai-Chi lor for the next one hour and a half.. hahaha.... zero muscle usage..n no sweat.. haha...
but ya to be truthful.. they are quite pretty.. even if they didn't warn me I would still use Tai-Chi also..lol (n please dun call me hamsap.. HAHAHA)
haha.. life is good.

after the Tai-Chi performance.. played another hour wif some friends..haha... n they said "Damn..u improved!".. although I said "Really? thanks".. I was "meh..after almost 1+1/2 hour of Tai-Chi..wad u expect.." hahaha....

I dun normally remember names when people I juz met introduced themselves.. Hahaha.... same thing even if u r a pretty lady telling me ur name.. at the end.. the only thing dat I remembered is I told u my name.. lol..
I knw dis is very bad n unkind.. coz after dat..when people said "Hi Michael!" the only thing I replied is "HI! How's ur day".. lame....
gosh.. but I really couldn't remember names.. although people did remember mine after first introduction..lol.
although if u told me ur name again d second time we met.. 50% of d chance is I will remember it..but still..half of the chance is I won't.. xD damn now I sound like an arrogant bastard.. hahaha....
but there are times dat I would probably remember ur name.. is dat when there were people dat I already knew asked u ur name and I "accidentally" heard it..
okay..now I sound like a stalker.. LMAO!!

After all the Tai-chi performance for almost half of the session.. I felt like I didn't exercise at all.. so I went to jog 2.5 miles..lift some weights..did 3 THREE! chin ups (I could do only once last time..Haha..really "menyiasuikan")..n 3x10 on d sit-up gear.. well... at d end.. I went to eat ALOT..plus 2 McD burgers at 9pm..
hahaha... now all that healthy lifestyle I juz called is total BULLSHIT.. 9pm u ate two bowls of rice n two burgers is FARKING ridiculously unhealthy no matter how it sounds.. xD haha... well..I juz wanted to stay fit..not muscle building coz my very humble face doesn't fit bulky frame n I know it..Hahaha....it will only makes me look shorter for the fact that I m already shorter than short.. hahah...

so if next time u ask.. "How come u eat so much but still didn't get fat..?" I will surely reply u.. "I believe there are worms in my stomach..dey absorb wad I ate.." Lol..coz I really couldn't understand y.. it still remains a mystery even for myself.. HAHAH... maybe my metabolic rate is higher than normal human..since I m short.. the surface-to-volume ratio is high.. okay crap.. LOL..

CIAO! Have a nice weekend folks..
fml.. starting next week... all the months would be fully EXCITING like FARKING EXCITING... coz I will have two to three shit due almost every week..not forgetting term tests too.. ooOOOH.. if I dun go for sports or at least smash some balls.. it would be hard to keep my own sanity.. xD LOL...

Work hard..play hard.. DIE HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment