Saturday, January 12, 2013

广结善缘
助人为快乐之本
have been added to my list of principles..hahaha.. 

Felt so great and happy today... if u ask me why..I do not know the reasons.. I can only tell what happened today dat made me feel dat way..hahaha....

woke up in the morning..feeling all hyped up..n refreshed..perhaps due to d enough sleep dat I got..lol.. 10 hours.. n i have a midterm next tuesday.. fml.. 

then went to dis 4th year Bio class...which is 5 hours long..wif an hour break in btwn..n the prof sounds like a nice person =) but d most important factor is dat I knew more or less 1/3 of d class...those dat were in d same labs wif me in previous years.. or taken d same course wif me.. or those in d same seminar course.. or in d same presentation group..etc.. =D n my TA for microbiology lab last year is taking dis course too.. LOL..

n then went to d gym for BADMINTON session.. played 4 hours.. 5-9pm. zzZ but ya in d middle was a long bench waiting.. haha... coz once u stopped playing n went to rest on d bench..u won't get to play for quite a long time..coz today the court was full..n the bench was full.. zzZ but d female ratio increased..lolol.. we were all happy..coz at last we dunnid  to watch so many "Olympic" style playing anymore..at least their presence spices up things for a bit..haha..  n almost all of them looked stunning too.. xD HAHAHA.... quite unbelievable rite.. lol.. 
Met those who came to play last term n became acquainted with.. Chatted wif them for quite long..haha... some of them were in their fourth year too..n the topics we talked about was ya future plans.. the touched feeling u have coz u know after 3 months.. we won't be able to have a match together again.. *sigh.. 
it is amazing how the people whom u only meet once per week..could move u dis much.. hahaaha.... maybe it's only me.. xD

while waiting for d bus wif 2 friends after gym.. n they are final year chemical engineering students at d downtown campus but stay at the place nearby.. n they dun freaking know there is shuttle bus to the downtown campus from UTM.. LOL.. I was like REALLY?! U DUN KNOW DIS? U SPENT $$ ON SUBWAY FOR 3 YEARS already? HAHAHA..... gee.. now they know dat.. at least for d next three months.. they can save some $$.. lol.. they looked very shocked when they found out there is free shuttle bus..LOL
while sitting at d bus stop.. there is dis pair of couple..lol.. n d guy asked us whether we have change for $20 coz he lost his bus pass n was $1 short for d bus fare.. n of course we all don't have..who have small change for $20?! hahaha.... so..well. I gav him d $1..coz I saw they were both unhappy since ya..dis would be a problem if they couldn't board d bus.. n they looked like dey were going for a date.. LOL.. dun want them to spent their night quarreling for he lost his bus pass n d $1.. hahahaha..... 
it is a good evening... dun spoil it due to a small case like dat.. xD


if u want to buy a badminton racquet.. Do buy Yonex..LOL.. regardless whether u r only beginning to play badminton..or juz playing it for fun.. juz buy Yonex..good racquet for d long run..it makes a difference.. HAHAHA..... my smash went smooth today after I found d right sweet spot to hit the shuttlecock..LOL.. (dis juz sound so wrong..hahaha)


I was told by a good fren not long ago dat I m an open person.. dat was d first time I heard dat.. xD I do consider myself as an introvert..LOL... well..maybe dats true.. I somehow do not find any difficulties n in some cases enjoy speaking to n being around wif people whom I don't know dat well of or even strangers..provided I m in a good mood at dat moment hahahah...Hmm.. i believe most people can do dat.. so dat still doesn't make me an open person rite..lol... so things narrow down to dis.. I do like to let people know wad I m interested in.... zzZ hahahah...

ok so dats basically wad happened recently.. lol.. 
Have a nice weekend folks.. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment