Friday, November 30, 2012

Today.. wonderful thing happend..
IT FREAKING SNOW!!! -11 degree Celsius.. CAN U FREAKING BELIEVE IT?!!
(at the end of NOVEMBER?! SO EARLY?!)
lol... (hurriedly start packing stuff... I guess what the Maya predicted might be right..LOLOL)
n then a miracle happened too..
I FREAKING WAITED 1 HOUR N 15 MINUTES FOR BUS AT CAMPUS RIGHT AFTER GYM AT NIGHT TILL 10pm.!
(Y miracle? coz this was the first time I waited this long in 3 years! hahaha.. y miracle? coz 5 buses in a row going to the same place but not where i wanna go.. = = wtf happened to the drivers n the system?? how could u let a fragile starving body and exhausted soul like mine suffer in this unpleasant cold?! hahaha)
friend kept swearing "FML" after we waited that long... then we saw some people dressed up coming down frm other buses..maybe got party going around the campus I assumed.. then sexy ladies walking pass us.. n I asked him to look.. LOL...n I said "now that's "FML".." xD

my previous post encrypted in code received mixed response..
some people was surprised..: "Wah.. u know Morse code ah?"
some people was amazed..: "Never know u r into codes.." (lol.. u won't want to know what else I m into.. xD of course.. dude..there is thing called GOOGLE)
some people was annoyed..: "wtf.. u too much free time is it?" (u dun like.. don't "read" la...)
some people was angry coz they were called Crazy!: "u only crazy la...!" (yes.. we sama sama crazy..)
some people thought their screen got problem..
LOL..

n of course.. that level was juz level 1.. Morse code.. come on.. so easy to decode.. = = zzZ
next time I m gonna use... hehehehe.......
I was thinking ... I should start writing posts encrypted in codes (maybe even make up my own codes) from now on.. LOL...
that will be fun... doesn't it?
hahahaha......


lalala.... time to eat my dinner.. lol... so unhealthy.. go exercise so sibeh tired now only eat.. (Did I tell u my weight went up despite the fact I went for badminton every week? fml...)
Yes.. blame the bus drivers.. blame the snow... blame the weather... blame the weight balance... blame whoever..watever..whenever and however...  It is none of my fault.. ahahaha.....
Peace.. = =V

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment