Saturday, November 10, 2012

I LOVE Badminton so much that I could play for 4 hours non-stop.. lol
Performed two newly learnt jump smash today.. but meh..amateur level.. Lol.. the basic smash was ok enough liao.. a lot of net play today..n it was so challenging..n FUN! I think the most satisfying one is when u won by any kind of net kill or shots instead of smashing coz u juz win effortlessly n leave the opponent dumbfounded hahaha.... 
There was this time when I first played quite good in doubles games..n then there were these two ladies joined us n I didn't play as well coz ya..u know.. 放水 abit la..u cannot smash so hard lol.. n my partner was like.. r u ok? xD
ya..blame it on the gym lousy racquet for the inconsistency... hahaha... xP

After very intense rallies wif a new friend I juz met.. I dun understand y I was so fired up at that time n we played for over an hour wif quite alot of net play till I finally understand the deep meaning of net being on the court..LOL..n it was so fun to net kill him..haha.. n whenever I got the chance when he net lifted I smashed him cukup cukup..xD that was the time where I started to perform the 2 very amateur jump smash..HAHAHA 
(not match but juz ya..rallies..lol..till my loose glasses slipped n flew to the next court.. hahaha...n at d end I had to call for a break coz my abdomen cramped..hahaha....singles game is OMFG energy burning when u met a pro..n u suddenly feel the small badminton court is like a basketball court..lol.. n i often dun understand why I m so serious..not like I m playing for Olympics or something..I juz have to hit the shuttle although it means I have to stretch my very short legs n strain them..LOL)

He : "Wow..really great game..!"
Me: "ya! great game!.. btw I m Michael" (....tired...craving for water)
He: (Hand shake) "I m Jung"
Me: "Jung?"
He: "ya..J-U-N-G"
Me: "so u r from Korea?" (stereotyping)
He: (Face so shocked like I found out his gf is Jessica Jung frm SNSD..LOL) "How could u tell?! R u frm Korea too??"
Me: "No..I m from Malaysia"
He: "Oh.. But how do u know I m Korean"
Me: "Well.. Jung is a Korean name..haha.." (Meh..simple deduction..I wanted to be Sherlock Holmes)

Well.. he doesn't look like Korean.. now I know he is Korean..I m like no wonder he is so good in badminton.. hahaha.... Lee Hyun Il..a korean badminton player for men's singles..world ranked 7th.. 
(lol..ya..stereotyping again..) like how we stereotype people from China must be good in badminton n table tennis.. hahaha.... 
but I assume no one stereotype a Malaysian must be good in Badminton..? HAHAHA.... or mayb there is.. hahaha... 

there is this amazing feeling when u can still play quite ok wif a lousy racquet.. coz ya..wif a lousy racquet i could still win a player using Yonex.. Lolol.. (I know I should be more humble hahaha.... xP ) ya.. it means.. skills wins over instrument.. Lol.. even if u use a gold-plated titanium Yonex golden string racquet that can slice shuttlecock like samurai blade..u still cannot score without good skills.. xD that was a lesson I learnt in a hard way.. LOL.. I always thought wif good racquet u can still win.. lolol... 
n of coz at the end of d day.. Attitude wins over skills.. =) dats y Lee Chong Wei is always World No.1 ! =D 



okay.. enough badminton story of my Friday night liao.. LOL..
quote from my mom : "when u like something.. u can go on blabbering about them for DAYS..!" lol.. how true.. xD 
like how I love to talk about mushrooms...anthropology when I did it last summer...n badminton..
I used to talk on sci-fic novels too.. music.. and so many random shit.. HAHAHA.... which is of course .. no significant importance in anyone's life.. and definitely makes no significant impact on turning the world into a better place.. Hahahaha.... 


Ciao! Nitezz..! 
Have a great weekend people... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment