Friday, November 2, 2012

Slept at 10..woke up at 2..
Am I too stress or wad.. zzZ
Tried to get back to sleep but in vain..
n the next second I checked the time..
it is 5am.. FML.. how time pass faster than when I m sleeping.. = =
total hours of sleep -> 4!
T_T I juz want some good quality sleep..
Please.. someone please drug me so I can get more sleep hours.. lol..

When people sleeping I play..
When people playing..I sleep.. = = where the fuck is the logic?

there is a saying dat early birds get worms.. I say early birds get shit..
coz no worms wake up that early.. xD

Wif 3 hours to spend before class at 9..
what should I do?
Study? -> No farking way..
Watch drama? -> Maybe ..but I lost interest liao..it is climax now wor n it is ending soon..Nah..sienzz
Play Pokemon? -> There is dis in game feature that u have to wait 100 days to get new pokemon..WTF?!
Read manga? -> No yet update..
Watch anime? -> No yet update..
Play piano? -> it was ice ages ago since I last played.. n wake up especially for dis purpose is ridiculous..lol..
Eat breakfast? -> I never eat breakfast.. my breakfast is water... hahaha....
Write mushroom reports? -> Plan to do it tomoro.. ha.. King of Procrastination..
Go knock on my housemates doors n annoy them? -> I will probably get killed..
Read random book? -> Only two non-academic books on my shelf..n they are no science fiction.. nah..next time..
Go McD n get breakfast for the first time in my life? -> Anti-McD (n all fast food) after watching the documentary on Food.. hahaha...
Do 100 push-ups? -> I can only do 30 in one go.. x(
Write a song? -> like I can... hahaha....
Draw something? -> as if I can... hahaha....
Cook my lunch? -> lets figure breakfast first before lunch if i m getting one.. xD
Go to lab early in d morning n work on my cultures n spores microscopic drawing? -> I m not that diligent..lol
Get back to sleep? -> GOOD IDEA! LOL


As u can see.. my daily routine is make up of one word.. Boring.. *sigh... even coming up wif an idea on what to do wif my spare time...there is nothing new! lol.. pathetic..

Yay it is Friday again! =D n it is ... Badminton day! Woohoo.. hehehehe.... Love Fridays.. Best day of the week... Freedom-Roll-In-day... Monday is crap.. Much-Of-Nonsense-day..
lol.. lame...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment