Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Slept less than 3 hours..
gonna go class like a boss..
n it is 8am..
outside.. sun not yet rise??!!

What a Gloooomy day.. hahaha....

after one assignment another assignments due soon.. wtf..
thinking about how I m suppose to write 14 reports on my fungi (n none of it is the formal report yet..F..).. is enough to motivate me to swallow knives... FU(CK)NGI
n I haven't keep them properly in order yet.. AahhHH... I m so fucked! xD

November... =) Month of ... ..... ............ (ok..I can't think of anything creative rite now.. brain jammed..)
Fine.. I m no creative..
I m no artist..
I m no poet..
I m no writer..

but... I m a hardcore blogger..!
WHO ELSE FARKING BLOG IN EARLY MORNING RIGHT AFTER HE DONE PRINTING HIS ASSIGNMENT?!

lol.. Ciao!
another day to bring out the umbrella.. = = zzZ so sick of umbrella...why can't they juz make it without need to hold them in ur hand?? Oh!..there is.. Rain Coat!! n u will look like a giant walking banana..haha
FUK U RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment