Friday, October 26, 2012

Played 3 hours badminton again today..
haha... among that.. played one hour with a group of 5 first year medical students..
ya..I shall not comment on how they play..lol.. but ya..medical students leh... knowing how hard it is for them to get into med school at here.. they must be at the top in their class.. haha... such a long hard road to get to where they are now.. haha.. not to mention the years n years n years.. 4 years undergrad..4 years med school.. n plus residency.. omg..

after that.. talked abit with them... n ya..blah blah blah.. usual stuff...asking what program I m doing..n what I will do wif my degree..any plan to go to grad school? things like that.. lol... n as usual.. my answer is always.. nah..I dun hav any plan so far.. xD

then.. before they left.. they wished me best of luck in my final year..u r almost there they said.. xD
u see.. the thing I like about playing badminton on Fridays.. is that.. u can always meet new people..strangers.. n everyone play on the court like we have known each other for a long time..lol.. ya..that is what sports is all about.. =) bringing people together.. hahaha....
n the best is.. u met some of them again the following week... hehehe...

n for dinner.. ya.. I ate like no tomorrow again.. LOL!! (okok..I know it is not right.. but who cares..as long as I m happy wif that.. =P )

so much things to do again next week. zzZ


No comments:

Post a Comment