Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy

Hurricane Sandy..
Beautiful name but deadly..
u destroy things in ur path..
leaving a woman dead in the south.
u r mean, Sandy.

ha.. wind howling like crazy outside..
like madness knocking on death's door..
n shout trick or treat..

zzZ hope my window survive the constant beating of harsh wind n rain on its cold surface.. (I saw some cracks liao.. lol..)

everybody goes chaotic coz of dis hurricane.. some say prepare for 72 hours without electric.. prepare for dis n dat.. blah blah blah..
what I say is.. "Prepare for NO CLASS tomoro" Lool..
(but deep inside.. I know.. always believe in.. UTM will still open tmr.. no need to say for tmr.. IT WILL STILL OPEN EVEN IF A LARGE METEOR GONNA STRIKE EARTH! ... care for student's safety.. my Ass.. hahaha...)

what is funnier was.. despite all the chaotic hurricane..wind..people dying..houses blown away.. my friends still happily book their tickets to US trip this coming winter.. HAHA gee... such positive n relax nature they having.. lol... looks like they can't wait to get their ass there to see Sandy..haha..
if 21 Dec is really the end of the world.. Lol.. then we won't be seeing each other again.. xD since they leaving on the 20th.. zzZ lolol..
I dun believe in the end of world.. but I believe major disasters are coming..
see... one big hurricane liao.. hahaha....

thinking about all the fallen beautiful maple leaves (that I not yet taken photo of) result of Sandy's anger  made me FURIOUS!!
n teach me two things.. "Always bring a camera wif u at all cost..even if ur bag has no more space n u have to choose btwn a camera and a water bottle" hahaha...
Second, "Never wait or doubt urself.. if u like something..juz make ur move.. like the maple leaves..should have collected some first.. x( "
lool...
Sandy, u come at the wrong time!


Time to snug into my bed..
(Hope my window will still be there when I wake up...)




No comments:

Post a Comment