Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finally..the all WHAT-THE-FARK-BUSY week is over.. LOL!..
n of course.. WHAT THE FARK Another Busy week is coming up.. Hahaha....

Seminar presentation.. ya..NERVOUS LIKE SHIT.. nerve wrecking.. but luckily I didn't stumble.. xD
so.. ya.. didn't do good.. but so fortunate to have two other members who are so GOOD in presenting.. =)

Mycology midterm.. =) got it back.. ya.. didn't do as good as I expected..but overall still okay.. very satisfied.. lol.. the questions on matching each species to their habitat..the disease they causing n etc..got full mark.. =D Prof commented Excellent Very Good at the end.. hahah... so yup.. I admit I m VERY GOOD in memorizing NAMES of genus n species..HAHA... remembered the anthropology course I did in summer where I managed to memorize tonnes of names? hehe... should have done something in taxonomy.. xP
(sorry.. I always syok sendiri..)

Hmm... many people have been asking me lately..
"What r u going to do wif ur biotech degree after graduation?"
my coursemates asked me...
my lab partners asked me..
my housemate from Montreal asked me..
the people from my voluntary work asked me..
my brothers asked me...
my close friends asked me..
my friends asked me..
even strangers asked me..

hahaha.... I didn't have an answer for u all before this..
but while I was typing this post..
I finally found an answer..
"YES! I m gonna hang it on the wall. xD "

haha.. okay.. time to zzZ ..
have a nice week folks..
for those who having tests coming up still..
sucks to be u.. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment