Friday, October 5, 2012

3 hours badminton... 1km on the boat rowing machine.. 50 times with 30ibs on the sit-up machine.. 50 times with 30ibs on the chest work machine.. 5 chin ups (ya..Lol.. from one previously to five now..it is so hard hanging there like a monkey trying to pull urself up..but i saw other people can do like so EASILY.. wtf... ) n 30 times 10kg dumbbells each arm...

ALL THESE SHIT JUZ TO MAKE SURE I EXHAUSTED MYSELF ENOUGH TO HAVE A GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT.. x( had been sleeping so light these days like there gonna be a bomb dropped on my room each night n i have to be alert 24 hours.. wtf.. lol

but... ya... indeed I felt fresher n many more energy left now.. hahahaha.... could still go for another 3 hours squash.. xD  but I was drop dead hungry.. now I m full...I feel I m all pumped up to go kill some bears.. xD
People has been asking me .. y r u pushing urself so hard? u want to build muscles ah?
NO!!! I juz wanna release all the stress that is building up in me... I gotta RELEASE them all out...so that I won't crashed at the end of the day..haha... my nerves can't take all those heavy shit.. my mental isn't that strong.. LOOL!!... so I have to find a way to release stress n stay healthy?

but I dun think so.. pushing urself so hard isn't healthy at all...hahahaha.... n of course it isn't if u go do tonnes of shit in the gym.. then u go get urself a McD 3 burgers for dinner... that is like SUICIDAL.. Hahahaha.....but I drank milk instead of coke..so I m all good? xD

Did I tell u I watched this "The fabulous life of filthy rich billionaires" on youtube the other day... n gee... i was thinking.. How on earth can a person be so FILTHY RICH?! What have they done to get so much $$?  (those billionaires actually competing wif each other in building the largest MegaYatch every year..when one of them got the largest megayatch..another of them will make another one larger..totally Crazy to spend all the $$ like that..but well..they can rite..with all the money they have..haha...)
what i think is .. instead of spending their billions n billions like dat.. wouldn't it be better if they put the money into better use? like making the world a better place... save mother Earth.. "re-greenerize" our lands..etc.
well..at least Bill Gates did the right thing by his contribution in healthcare.. (his net worth 50 billion n still growing.. = = insane shit.. maybe now more..as i dun know how long ago was the video)

however... I said these things coz I didn't make billion n billion of dollars.. LOL... juz imagine.. if u having billion n billion of dollars n ur fortune is still growing everyday.. Won't u be like one of them? everything everyone dreams of.. is juz within ur reach.. hahaha....no matter whether or not u want to be a good samaritan..a philanthropist..etc..
who doesn't want such life? if u say u don't.. u know u r lying.. Hahaha....


Okay.. time to study...
n stop bullshitting.. coz that won't get me anywhere... Lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment