Thursday, October 18, 2012

n there I had mycology test (fungi midterm) today.. 
was happily doing the paper..smoothly... full of confidence..
meh.. while thinking would get another 100% again dis time.. lol... 
THEN
BAM!! at the last page..
there this kanasai one question 
worth 10%
n I didn't know the answer.. 
T_T
I knew the prof showed this one animation in class... but I recalled vaguely the details.. x( fml.. 
ya..didn't study hard enough.. there it goes.. if only I remembered to look back d animation online..maybe I would have totally nailed this paper like a boss.. 

so.. dream broken.. LOL...

This week's Stress level.. : ULTIMATE EXPLODING LEVEL!! 
If I have the power to turn my stress level to energy... I can definitely no doubt kill a T-REX with my left middle finger lol... HAHAHA

Back to study.. x( 

No comments:

Post a Comment