Saturday, January 29, 2011

L...........o.................L

Chinese New Year is coming ... and...
YEAH!!! more exams.... and more exams.... and more labs .... and more and more assignments... xD tell u geography is very fun... not the lectures..never are the lectures.. but the Assignments are challenging yet fun! u solve them .. u smile whole day.. =D

Dun tell me I m creepy...but ya.. I feel somehow that I m living when I m busy...although nothing that I did is perfect ... hahahaha....but still...busy reminds me that I m living... and not wandering around accomplishing nothing... although sometimes I too wandering doing nothing when I m suppose to be busy.. lol ... xD so happy that I m going to finish a lab report that is suppose to due next week... lol... shit...first time I started a report so early...4 days before the next due date.. hehehehehe...... it is so not me...

what defines Michael? "Oh.. he is a last minute guy... and he does everything last minute... yet surprisingly he had the courage and still finished them on time...but .. pulled through with a poor mark... lol..and he complained, blamed everything about it..but never realized it was his own fault.." that is Michael.. xD
I have always been asking myself.. "What if I did that earlier..will I get a better result?" ..
now I m in the stage of trying and experimenting the "what if..." lol..
wish me luck.. xD hopefully I m the smart person like someone is saying... lol... but nah.. I m not smart.. I m smarter... wtf..overloading self-loving nerd I m.. hahahaha


x( I found out my piano sounds so soft after plugging in the headphones... so.. so weird playing piano with headphones on... wtf... hahhaha.... but nah.. as long as I enjoy the music.. every shit is fine with me.. xD every shit like my chair is lower than the keyboard and I have short legs.. lol



30 seconds to Mars rocks.. even their band names is so cool... =D

YES! looking forward to go home... real rest..summer... =) =) =) =) =)


We can be happy and feeling great the whole day easily...
just by changing our heart and mind... change them and tell them that u r happy.. and feeling great..
or by let say.. the prof cancelled the class? lol....
first one is what I m trying to do... second one will come by as a bonus sometimes ...but it is so rare.. hahahaha


I m always after perfection... but never I work hard for reaching perfection coz I m so farking imperfect and slack...then slowly..I realized it doesn't has to be perfect...coz in that way...it makes things better...a lot better... lol..
but never tell me imperfection is the new perfection... it never will be... coz it simply isn't!


Cheers! It is going to be February.. =) and it is the month of Valentine again... LOL...


Ciao! nerds! ... go back to ur dark world...underground filled with books...facebook...laptops... hahahahaha.....ur life is nothing like mine! coz I m going to my bed and the sexy pillow of mine... lmao... sleep can be so good sometimes.. =D love sleep...



No comments:

Post a Comment