Saturday, January 1, 2011

when u speak nicely to people.. they get angry...wtf..
do u want me to shout at u to do something that u supposed to do like 2 weeks ago?
ya.. maybe I m not being nice still...
I think changing back to my previous self is better..
at least... no one dares to talk to me.. and I don't need to ask anyone to do anything...


[sigh] when u try to be nice... u get shit..
when u being not nice.. u get shit too...
so..please teach me what to do...


and.. if it was me 2 years ago... U ALREADY FARKING GOT A CHAIR IN UR FACE! THE CHAIR WAS JUST RIGHT BESIDE ME..

U should be damn glad that I changed quite a bit... = = kanasai.. still show ur penis face to me when u were being asked to do something u supposed to do...somemore being so rude..
me shouting shut up to u was already being very modest.. = =

Everyone has their responsibility ... and one of them is.. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER URSELF..
at least.. if u were lazy.. ok fine.. but NOT TILL SOMETHING GROW FUNGUS! ...


staying with someone that is not hygienic is damn farking a problem.. = = this not ur home where u have ur mom to clean for u... NOW U R A GOD DAMN 21 YEAR GROWN MAN... U SUPPOSE TO CLEAN UP AFTER URSELF.. and AT LEAST BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER PEOPLE ... WE STILL NEED TO USE THE KITCHEN COOKING TOOLS..


hahaha.... ok..enough.. so how is your first day of the new year? lol.. as u can see.. I had a pretty nasty one..
hope u guys had a nice and great one.. HAPPY NEW YEAR again.. =D


WHY M I ALWAYS BEING THE BAD PERSON OF THE HOUSE... = = OTHERS BEHAVE LIKE THEY DON'T STAY HERE... damn frust... = =

No comments:

Post a Comment