Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WTF.. the landlady just said..
" THIS HOUSE IS RUN BY MY RULES!!"

BLOODY KUKU BESI.. u need to say it out like that or not... wtf...
everyone knows it.. but u dun have to say it OUT... = = u really just lost my respect for u COMPLETELY .. lol

= = plus after whole three days straight of tiredness... I really feel like = = pointing her this.. t(-.-t)

but nah.. I just said.. yes...yes...yes...I know.. = = wtf..


AahhH.... tomoro got test.. FML... starting this week.. officially screw up.. every week will be busy.. T______________T


but still today someone asked me how are the courses so far?
me answered:" ya.. pretty good...I m damn free nowadays" ... = =
shit.. I never be honest to myself and other people... lol..
but impossible I answerrd her.. "FARK!! I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THESE SHIT!! ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BLOWS MY MIND..!!!"
god damn .. I couldn't coz was in the library that time.. lol


ok.. Ciao! blogging really can help release a bit of adrenaline enable me to focus for another 5 minutes.. xD

Cheers!


got a high mark in geography assignment.. lol... YEAH! that made my day.. let's keep up the good work.. (and I always do well in courses that are unrelated to my program..aih...if only I can do that well in organic chemistry this time.. Yup.. let's work hard)

1 comment:

  1. lol why everyone got landlord problem one XD agree agree BOOOOO organic chem! XD

    ReplyDelete