Monday, January 10, 2011

so u have insomnia again?

so here it is again..
Insomnia again... fml.. I haven't sleep properly for almost one week.. Dang..
they said if u sleep late.. u die young..? ur hair bald? memory deteriorating? stupid? dumb? looks blur? dull? brain not alert? speech hindered? low IQ? low EQ? the list goes on.....blah blah blah..

yup.. my hair is balding..wtf.. my memory is always deteriorating..I forgot what I studied..where I put my keys.. yes..I m stupid..dumb..looks completely a nerd..no brain..cannot speak well.. ya low IQ..extremely no EQ.. and blah...blah...blah..

so now.. we left the die young part eh..? LOL...

so .. if u have all of the above... it makes u not a human anymore.. it makes u look like a .. a... shit...beast.. lol...

so.. if u are a beast.. u have to die young for the benefits of mankind.. ROFL..


they also said.. u can count sheep if u cannot sleep.. but I see no sheep on my ceilings..on my walls..on the door.. Next time.. I m so gonna draw flocks and flocks of sheep in my children's bedroom.. so they can count them if they cannot sleep.. LOL... so.. we can leave out the bedtime story part.. xD

they also said..meditate helps u to sleep... = = when I sit there and close my eyes.. it's just I m sitting trying to sleep instead of lying.. LOL... so.. = = it is the same .. only u r sitting instead of lying..

they said drink milk helps too.. but.. after I found out what is in milk nowadays.. I stopped drinking.. u don't want to know what is it.. hahahaha

they once said.. thinking about happy memories help u to sleep well and dream well... but when I start thinking... I want to think more... then I found out there are no more.. so..it ended up.. IT IS SO FREAKING PATHETIC.. T__T

someone told me that reading can make me sleep... so..yup..when I start reading...I can't concentrate on the page...there it goes my mind wandering around... and ended up..I move to the bed again.. LOL

then some said listening to songs... ya.. I opened up my list of music... = = there are no relaxing music.. 50% alternate rock.. 30% Pop .. 20% R&B.. 10% Techno.. lol..


What I said best is that .. Wait for the sunrise... and wait for the Melatonin hormone secreted by pineal gland to kick in... then I will sleep.. x) location: no other than lecture hall... hahahaha.....
but surprisingly.. the one week...where I had insomnia every night.. I didn't sleep a bit in lecture hall.. but I stare blankly.. my ears are listening with my eyes stare point blank.. hehehehe... point blank I stare.. O__O



So.. yup.. Ciao! folkers..

No comments:

Post a Comment