Thursday, February 10, 2011

After listening to Michael Jackson's songs...
have this sudden sentimental feeling...
his vocal.. so strong and powerful..
if u watched his videos..
moonwalk.. how gracefully he glide...
beyond human capability... defying law of physics moves..
and.. he is gone..

Believe me... There will never have second MJ existing after him..
no one can dance like him...and sing like him...
He is ... a legend.. a true legend.. =)
no second person can far reach his fame.. not even wat Justin Bieber..and others.. lol..

Want to know why I feel like crying...?
coz.. a pop king like him... every person at any corner of the world..knows about him..his songs..and of coz all the news...
and he died..just like that...
so tell me...
How short can life be?
if u watched the journey of MJ .. from how young he sang and dance to now.. u will get what I mean..


lol.. I know it is somehow weird and random to post this... but... hahahaha...... yup.. just a sudden feeling to share..

2 comments:

  1. hahhah didnt know you are so attached to MJ's songs =) but yea, he is always THE greatest indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL... I love his songs ever since I listened to his Thriller since I was 8.. love his moves...his vocal..unique.. no other person on earth can perfectly imitate him..lol.. the greatest...really he is the greatest... x(

    ReplyDelete