Sunday, February 27, 2011

Got sick on foreign land is totally FML sort of thing..
first...u r sick..
second..u r sick..
third.. u r sick...

and... u r the only self that can care about urself..
no one even ask r u ok..
see...the world is cruel...no one gives a damn thing .. so why should I give a damn from now on?

How can I got sick now? FML... this week still got exams..



"I sailed across the Sun... Made it to the milky way.. Just to see the stars all faded.."
(made a whole big round..at the end..it makes no difference at all..how disappointing it was)

6 comments:

  1. take care and get well soon !! =)
    summer is coming =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..thanks.. haha..summer is coming..but still..we can't neglect the days to come.. we still can't skip this entire two months..so..hahaha...Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha guess i am not the only person dying of sickness here!!! high5 bro!!!! =P

    anyway, take care and get well soon weyh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..ya bro.. getting sick sucks big time.. and I have been sick for four days!! omg..

    u too.. get well soon.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha 4 days...only??? I am sick for almost 2 weeks now..gonna die if i dont recover soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. = = almost one week now.. hahaha....
    the weather is cold here.. I m so afraid I will get pneumonia if I keep on sick like this.. xD *sigh...

    take care bro..! u sick for two weeks..OMG..! hope u already felt better by a bit.. =)

    ReplyDelete