Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well..
what I can say is..
Organic Chemistry...
I officially announced u as one of the BIG TIME PAIN IN THE ASS!
lol...
*sigh..I still have two years to get an A in chemistry... or maybe not.. so..
I just want to get an A in Chemistry..! any Chemistry... just an A .. please...
to prove to myself that I m still not that bad in Chemistry.. lol...well I am not bad..I m sucks in Chem.. xD

I do sometimes wonder... where have all my confidences gone after high school?! so I guess in grown up's world... everything works the other way round.. hahahaha......


Finally.. It is March...

Had u ever had this kind of feeling... where u lost track of time (since I did not celebrate New Year..CNY..Valentine's Day...Christmas..) .. then one day.. u saw the calendar.. and OMFG! it is already MARCH! LoL....after another 3 months.. OMFG..it is June!...another 6 months..OMFG..IT IS NEW YEAR AGAINNN??!

so.. in short, (I have a prof named Short..but he is tall..and I enjoyed his classes..he teach Lab in Molecular Bio..).. 1/4 of year 2011 is gonna go down the drain... isn't it fast? hehehehe....


Today.. while I sat in a lecture... this sudden kind of thought came knocking in...
and I found out... all this while... I M AN IDIOT!! ROFL..
I couldn't recall any of the stuff I learnt in high school.... any of the stuff I learnt last year... last sem... and even worse.. THIS SEM!! LOL... FML
What I meant by couldn't recall was.. if u asked me to sit for the exam again.. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF IT ANYMORE! Well...it was still the same for me..coz..for every exam..I couldn't answer any shit too... LMAO..
but.. this shows that I m an idiot eh? forgot what I have learnt... x( wtf...


Well.. CiaozzZ !
to me.. Get well soon..
to others that are sick... get well soon...
to those that are not sick... get lost.. lol... xP


3 comments:

  1. LOFL with WIDE SMILE while reading ur post XD take care mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa...reading ur blog will make me laugh XD
    keep updating and take care again :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... tqtq..

    I m just writing with style that is so unique..and special..and that is so outstanding.. LMAO... (sorry..I self perasan again..)

    ReplyDelete