Friday, March 4, 2011

our time is running out....
our time is running out....

Wholly crap.. this verse keep ringing in my brain.. lol...
(by the way it is a song by Muse..)

hahahaha..... suppose to write my lab report.. but then.. was damn lazy..so I decided to write some shit since my fingers are already on the keyboard..hahahaha...

Can u believe I actually took a 4 hours nap this afternoon...?! fml... 4 hours!! it is more than the actual hours of sleep I have.. perhaps I m too god damn farking tired...

I can't help it but kept on thinking what organic chem prof said in class today.. I think I belong to the group that failed miserably... he said organic chemistry seriously are not for us.. T__T and we should dropped the course... BUT..I can't!! it is a required course for my program.. T__T
I feel so miserable now... aih.. let's see what I got when the grades are up tomorrow morning...
*sigh.... why is life treating me like this?? how I wish I was born with a brain just for organic chemistry..!

Once I read this from somewhere...
Do not tell people how weak u r...do not tell them the deep shit situation u r in.. coz..this will just let them use ur weakness to destroy u...
but...if I keep these sad things to myself.. I guess I will self-destruct.. do u see that? lol...
I don't bother if people don't care... speaking the shit out makes me feel better.. or does it? hahaha.... I don't know.. maybe I should just forget everything..but not forget to smile.. lol..which is so hard..

let's talk about something that is more delightful.. lol...
my geography prof said sea-level rising is not due to global warming.. See? lol.. I used to tell this to everyone but no one believed me...
minimal rising of sea level every year is normal.. coz the melting iceberg does not make sea level rises again... we learn this in Physics! remember?
when u put ice in ur glass... the weight of the ice already displaced the volume of the water..! so when ur ice melt...the water level does not rise again! lol... what the principle call again? the buoyancy thingy... Archimedes's Principle?? lol... I forgot.. remember? I m an idiot.. hahaha

so.. we should say global warming accelerates the melting of iceberg..but it doesn't rise the sea-level... critical climate change happens because of the iceberg melting and the increased volume of water in relative to iceberg.. coz the ocean moderates the global temperature.. ocean creates lower pressure than the land... this creates pressure changes that leads to cold weather we are having.. snow storm? lol..

LoL... Woah!! how I love Geography.. =D
(by the way.. don't take my words too seriously.. lol.. coz I m just a student. not a prof..)


I know I talked too much of academic shit in this post.. can't help it...

Did I say I wanted to talk about something that is delightful?
ya.. it was... about....
I took a 4 hours nap... xD
Hmm... sometimes.. running away is a better choice... but don't escape for too long.. coz at the end... we still have to face the hardcore deep shit AGAIN!
Take a break! KitKat... LOL...


Woah.. this post is OMFG long and boring....

Have u think...
if one day...
the world really comes to an end...
but u r the only survivor at ur place... (not the whole world of course..coz u never know if other people at other places survive too.. the earth is so big...)
what would u do? only u left.... u can't go to anywhere...
Will u just end ur life? lol....
now u know what is important in life...
life means nothing if people around u are gone...
life means nothing if u get everything in the world...but u lost ur love ones..
Think about it.... hahahaha......

wtf.. now I end this post which such nonsense...
by the way.. what makes u think u will survive if the world really comes to an end?
LoL.. definitely not coz u r lucky... LMAO


Ciao!
back to sleep.. Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment