Saturday, March 12, 2011

"The Holiday" is a really Awesome movie!! will definitely put a smile on your face every minute while u r watching.. such a heart-warming movie.. =)

Great cast... great soundtrack... good story plots...and beautiful houses.. not forgetting it is funny as well =D the instrumental music played in the movie is so beautiful!

One line from the movie..when this guy is composing a piece of song for the lady.. "if you are a melody..I will use only the good notes.." =) such nice and sweet line..

EPIC!!

By the way... it is a love+comedy movie.. not the action packed one... lol.... ya.. I kinda dislike those action packed ones already... I want something with more feel... xD

ya.. had another movie today as well... "the rebound" .. it is good too... =) but not as good as "the holiday".. hahahaha...

so as u can see... lol... I spent my day watching movies that makes me feel good.. =) and I took an afternoon nap of 4 hours again!!
and I have two exams next week....
but who cares...lol.. fark them... x)

sometimes.. you just gotta sit back... enjoy a good movie...or a good book... and u will find life can be colorful... =D

the tsunami in Japan... it just reminds me of so many things... and ya...deepest grief to the victims.. x( such devastating disaster..

No comments:

Post a Comment