Thursday, March 17, 2011

This week had been way to hell... next week... it's gonna be HELL-er.. lol...

People always tell us to enjoy the things we r doing... like that.. u can do it well...and u improve..

but it is sometimes hard to enjoy something that u r doing...
and of course it will never be hard to do the things u enjoy...

so.. we should just... I guess...
continue doing the things we r doing...
and keep enjoying the things we like... hahahaha...
in the middle of that... try to make everything as enjoyable as it can be...

and on top of that...
I am slowly losing out my self-confidence...
anyone knows how to find them back?
to be honest.. I didn't have much self-confidence either..
but I used to have this tiny little bits of it... hahahaha....
and now.. I'm slowly losing them...

they say to build self-confident... u need to be better in something than others.. that build up ur confidence... lol... maybe that is my problem... I m never good at anything.. x(


Ok.. hahahaha..... that's all..
I gotta continue my work.. then sleep like there is no tomorrow.. x)


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment