Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wholly shit.. I m so addicted to The Black Eyed Peas!! lol...
their songs are ROCKING THE PARTY...
Damn..! I want SPEAKERS to blast them... BLAST Ittttt..!!!!! xD

hahahaha.... although their songs are kinda dirty... hahaha...but that is the whole point eh..
we like dirty... lol...

Pump it..! (louder!) .. Pump it! (louder!).. Pump it! (louder!) .. hahahaha.....

Gosh.. I have gone nuts!! why?
coz I slept till 4pm...
and I ate two person portion of dinner.
LMAO... but I still feel hungry...wtf..
your growth stage is over man.. over... why are u still eating like that...? xD

Stress? ... ROFL.. maybe... but I know it is not... coz I never stress myself.. since I m slacking off like there is no tomorrow...

I believe everyone saw the video and news of Japan's tsunami....
gosh... we are so tiny and fragile in front of mother nature...
saw how the wave front swept across the land? engulfing every of mankind's civilization..
for one second... I thought they took the scene from movie "The Day after Tomorrow" and "2012"..

There is nothing that I can say... just .. Be ready people... x|

No comments:

Post a Comment