Thursday, March 31, 2011

Almost two weeks didn't blog.. yet no one cares... LOL.. again I asked myself.. why am I still blogging? what is the purpose of blogging?
and I finally got an answer... coz.. I just happened to have a blogger account.. just like how I have a facebook account... they serve no purpose at all... but coz when everyone has one.. I got myself one as well.. lol..

so topic to be discussed today..:
Did it ever happened to you.. where u passed by a lottery booth... where they showed the prize to be won.. 50 million? or any lottery prize u saw in newspaper..where the prize is Enormous?
Have it came across ur mind that.. What if I won it? lol... u might just try ur luck..
then it will be like Heaven rite? Million just like that... lol... u can live ur life with so much gold..

but I have a story here to share... not sure if it is true or not.. anyway.. read it first.. lol
There was a 17 year old teenager in England.. He won 2 million pound from just buying the first lottery in his life.. of coz..to a 17 year old teenager.. THAT WAS LIKE OMG AWESOME.. so he lived his life like how everyone on earth wanted to... he bought a mansion.. of course a luxury car.. and he traveled to places he dreamed of.. he party.. lived his life worry free.. (not sure if he enjoyed it or not)
After 2 years.. he killed himself in his mansion..

now.. regardless if the story is true ..
just a moment of thought..
When u give a man all the money he wants...but u take away his purpose in life..
that is very very sad ...

so.. think again.. xD


Ciao!
time to Zzz ... Woohoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment