Monday, February 7, 2011

for the first time in my life..

I felt like.. shouting.. "FARK!!" during a BIOLOGY exam.. Not a CHEMISTRY..

lol... OMG.. Genetics... 50 minutes.. so damn hard..!

those who did the paper.. u know how hard it was...

dun let me see the word "pedigree" again..
NOT EVEN THE ONE THAT COMES WITH DOG FOOD..! lol.. and what alien from mars.. female gametes undergoes meiosis 1..mitosis then mitosis.. and male gametes what didn't undergo meiosis.. blah..blah..blah..then how many chromosomes are there...and what gametes fused then how many.. over 8 sentences long..wtf.. THIS IS A 50 MINUTES EXAM!!


The guy beside me was burying his head on the paper during genetic test today.. and the lady beside me.. looked like she gonna cry... the guy behind was sharpening his pencil every 5 minutes..like he was preparing to stab himself.. lol...
I ... still strongly believe.. that at least I can get half of the paper right.. hopefully... just dun let me die so badly..

Coz.. I was MEANT TO DIE FOR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.. NOT GENETICS..

so.. PLEASE... lol

LoL --> used to be laugh out loud.. now.. it is.. Lost Of Laughter.. x(


the worst thing was.. they put a timer at the big screen... so.. it reminds u.. how near u r to the dead end.. = = do u think it is appropriate to make students nervous and confused both at the same time during such exams? lol

if u took 2 minutes to read 22 questions each (forget the understanding questions part).. u already had 44 minutes gone.. and u have only less than 10 minutes left to figure out the "simple" probability maths... lol..
even if u r a super genius.. u still can't finish it on time.. so ya.. there it goes..
and I m just a below average student..

they expect their students.. to..
read the question.. BAM! know the correct answer..
read the question... Bam! know the correct answer...
in split seconds..

me...
read the question.. aim... Bam! tembak.. bullet missed.. hit the wrong one..
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment