Thursday, September 20, 2012

of mushrooms.. again?!

Finally got all the equipment required for collecting mushrooms ready.. (oh gosh..post on mushrooms again..LOL).. was missing a suitable basket before this.. xD got one..n .. ya.. no handle one.. I found one with handle at a florist shop..but.. after looking at it.. nah.. baskets with handle are not suitable for guys.. HAHAHA.... u will look like red riding hood or something.. zzZ HAHAHA..

Last weekend .. went to walk around the campus woods trail..ALONE.. Hahaha.... n I tell u.. really..freaking..celakaly..CREEPY.. coz..it was a Saturday..n no one around the woods..well normal days also it's deserted..but weekends..campus is..like..kinda empty T_T dun mention the trail near the woods..hahaha... n I swear.. I kept looking behind my back.. LMAO!!! again.. I m really not a chicken ok.. but gee...when the wind blows..I nearly pee in my pants.. Lol..  at the end..got two basidiomycetes.. but they were damaged after that coz kinda crushed in the bag.. well..its ok..they were juz for experimenting..hahaha... n they rot coz were not refrigerated.. x(
this weeked.. I m going to hunt for mushrooms again.. xD Hmm...
did i tell u there is this Mock Forensic Investigation House or something near the trails..which I think mayb is for forensic students to practise crime scene investigation..the real purpose of it I m not sure of.. however.. it really does looks like a real crime had been committed there.. lol.. I swear.. it is creepy as hell..especially it has trees around n looks kinda shady.. *sigh...
Perhaps I shall juz go for the public park or something.. since there will be alot of people there during the weekends.. xD hahahaha..... my mom really should have sent me to learn Taekwando when I was young..

next weekend.. finally we are going to the research station at Algonquin Park.. YEAH!!
here is the link of the website.. http://www.algonquinpark.on.ca/visit/history/plants-and-fungi.php
really looking forward for dis field trip.. x)
Prof promised us this would be the best n most enjoyable academic experience v can get during our academic years in UTM.. which I personally think is very true.. =) coz all the biology courses have labs ONLY.. n dis class size is small..so hopefully d interaction between classmates will be fun! =D n normally there is no field trips of 3 days 2 nights.. LOL.. n ya.. at night.. we will be having campfire n the prof will be baking too since she doesn't need to collect anything..hahaha.. =) Yee...  ya..where can u find a biology course this fun anywhere liao? lolol... (n of course dun mention n pls leave out the term exams n d materials to study HAHA..)

today we were taught the basic simple steps to identify a poisonous mushroom.. hahaha...but will learn more by next week..hopefully before the trip.. LOL... the identification steps hehehehe...I won't tell u here.. =P coz since I tell u also u won't know what I m talking about.. go Google urself.. xD lol..it has something to do wif a structure called universal veil n its remnants n also one of d families called Amanita.. x)

Really.. mushroom.. it can be so deadly! xD n a course in mycology which i think really would help..not like..lol anyone of us will be stupid enuf to simply eat wild mushrooms.. HAHAHA... juz in case u know..while u go camping u like to touch things rite.. or stranded in d mountains u need to eat.. man..u juz never know.. xP knowledge doesn't harm u.. hahaha....but ya..sometimes wif knowledge people harm others when their intention is not right..hehehehe.....


Ok.. time to sleep.. Ciaozz!
have a nice weekend folks! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment