Thursday, September 27, 2012

So many things to do.. T_T n so little time...
I surely agree that the mycology course is very fun... but gee..thinking about the collections..write-ups..n indoor experiments.., n assignments frm other courses.., all d courses term tests with endless materials to study.., seminar presentations.. ALL THESE SHIT already made me secretly wish I would carelessly eat a deadly poisonous mushroom during my field trip dis weekend.. xD LOL.. see if I could get my hands on any Amanitas out there..hehehe.... our campus has three..but the prof said those are not deadly enough.. xD

First term tests coming up like less than two weeks frm now. STRESS LIKE FUCK!

Materials start to get tougher to d extent of.. again..like Deja vu.. u do not understand what the prof was talking in lectures.. lol.. this happens every year..starting around October.. n February.. hahaha.....

Alrite folks.. have a nice weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment