Saturday, September 22, 2012

what is this post doing here?

Describe me.....:
If I like n dance to HEAVY ROCK..HARD ROCK..HEAVY METAL..music most of the time ROAR!! YEAH!! ( ok I like classical very much too.. gee..I m so confused.. T__T)

If I don't do sports on regular basis but whenever I go for sports..I do it to the EXTREME! juz like if I dun faint I won't go home type..hahaha....well can't deny my stamina does get boasted..Hmm..I wonder what causes it..lol..  (eg. the time since I last played squash was beginning of summer..~3 months ago? n I played for 3 hours today n wish so badly I can play for 3 more..but sky got dark n I hav to consider my personal safety coz I m no brucelee.. lol..)

If I m so fascinated by mushrooms currently n I can talk about them for hours n hours..lol..but..when this term ends..maybe I will lost interest in them.. conclusion I lost my interest fast.. (but hold on..I still love ancient history..anthropology..n much more... xP ) Okay.. maybe occasionally I do lost my interest fast.. =P

If I can read a book for the whole day..n forgot about my meals n such.. n if u disturb me u r gonna get a HEAVY PUNCH from me.. but when I read my course textbook..I fall asleep after 3 minutes..lol.. (doesn't make sense rite..if u have such amazing attention n focus to books (not boobs)..u shouldn't have fallen asleep)

If a person ask for my opinions I can talk to them for hours..n they have to ask for permission to leave.. =P but when I m required to present to the whole crowd..I start to pee in my pants..LOLOL!! *sigh... Y??!!!!

If I feel sad for the whole day when I saw a snail got crushed.. x( but not when flies died on my window pane.. Does that make me evil or something? but both are pests.. (well maybe coz one carries its home on its back.. T_T )

If I always thought that one day I would get stranded n lost in Amazon rainforest.. LOL... so now I trying my best to learn all the survival skills that I would need.. HAHA..not like I M GOING TO THE AMAZON NEXT MONTH TO SEE PIRANHA FISH OR SOMETHING... lolol..

ya.. so describe me if I ....(all the situations above)....
two words..
RIDICULOUS N INSANE!!
lolol...

well.. I do think so too.. xD

Writing a post like this n letting the public to read it is CRAZY enough already.. hahahaha....

Ciaozz! Hope u have a fun time reading.. =P (Fun times are hard to get...hahaha...unless u r fun urself..)

No comments:

Post a Comment