Wednesday, September 12, 2012

of mushrooms, ants, and elephants.

Remembered the scout knife I talking about in the last post?
ya.. I got it.. Lol..
but...
today... when the prof brought us around our beautiful campus to show where to find mushrooms..
her pocket knife.. is like.. well...if u use it to slice open a mouse..I doubt it would work..LOL.. but still it slices the mushrooms nicely with its short n tiny blade..
mine.. is like.. if u use it to chop a bear's head down.. I m pretty sure..it will work juz nicely.. LOL!!
so .. well.. conclusion.. I bought the wrong knife for my mushrooms.. Hehehehe.....
but I bought the right knife for.. if one day I got lost in the mountains.. HAHAHA... which I doubt it would ever happen.. coz..first..I like adventures..but the rational side of me told me to stay away coz i m getting old T_T second..these days wif gps and satelites..even if u r buried underground..people can still find u.. lol.
so still.. I INDEED BOUGHT THE WRONG KNIFE.. T_T i should juz use the small knife on my nail clipper.. HAHA...

but really... mushrooms are so fascinating..!!!!!
u never know they are under ur feet... till the prof pointed out..
I wonder... Hmm... if she ... does has... HAWK's EYES..
or Hmm... coz my eyes r too.. small.. HAHAHA...

I hope at the end of d course.. I can identify which mushrooms are edible n which r toxic..
dun get me wrong... i m not trying to cook them n eat...those can be easily obtained from stores.. =)
i juz wanna know which one can be a deadly weapon..*evil grin*
Wooo... hehehehe.... NINJAAA!

the prof told a story.. about her collecting mushrooms in the woods.. then she felt two eyes watching her..
i was..wah..she wanna tell ghost story ah... but then she said..when she turned around..
it was a DEER!
i was.. Ceh! =.=zzZ
but when I think back.. if dat really happens to me..n if I saw no deer.. then.. OMFG!! HAHAHA.... *pee in my pants* okay..maybe I will see a squirrel when I turned.. =) trying not to scare the shit out of myself coz I still need to go hunt mushrooms.. Hahaha....

n did I tell u we gonna have 3 days 2 nights field trip? of collecting mushrooms.. Lol..
n also a fungal party at d end of the term?
n before all the fun.. we will hav a debate of how fungi is beneficial or harmful to mankind.. Shit.. I dislike all these presentations n debating.. T_T but well.. if u want to have fun..u have to work n fight hard for it.. =)

Alrite.. stay tuned folks for more posts on toxic fungus if u r interested..so u won't know which ones are edible n won't survive if u r lost in the wild..n i m not there to save u.. HEHEHE!!.. edible fungus..I knew one already..=) it is around campus..prof said it tastes like crab meat.. wondered if vegetarian crab meat uses it.. LOL.. must go grab some n cook it for my newly moved in housemate.. HAHAHA... just joking...

btw.. U can Always GOOGLE if u want to look for edible mushrooms.. =.=zzZ if u r really interested n eager for some wild fungi.. HAHAHA...

CIAO!
eagerness to go hunt wild mushrooms increased by 10% .. so now overall eagerness is 10%.. xD
I slowly feel like i m Mario who is always on the look out for Mushrooms.. = = hahaha..not like they will make me grow taller.. T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment