Thursday, February 7, 2013

of random and randomer...

it's good to have something u look forward to every week.. for me..it is the badminton session evry friday..dats basically wad keeps me "alive".. lol..
library is like my second home if I m in school..  after class..library.. after lunch..library.. before dinner..library.. if they have beds in library.. I would probably sleep in for d night.. HAHAH...
y u no go home? basically there is nothing at home u see..LOL.. how come I make it sounds like so pathetic.. hahaha... library.. y u no install beds?!

CNY coming up... Next year..can finally celebrate it wif family..

so tired of all d presentations.. I used to be shit-in-my-pants nervous when I heard d word "presentation".. now.. "Yeah! Hooray..! but fuq..not againnn..I juz had one last week"..after overcoming d fear n shit.. became kinda addicted to presenting n excited when mine is coming up... but not when something not of my interest..like INSECT PHYSIO.. Hahaha.... I juz dun get the kind of enthusiasm wif insect like how I had it in mushrooms.. dats y u dun see me blog any shit about insects..(except now.lol.) n for it..I gave up (dropped) d course.. felt kinda sad..but nah.. enough shit is enough.. hahahaha... all d malpighian tubules n compound eyes shit.. boorrringgg..zzZ
I never like dropping any courses dat I hav taken coz giving up easily is juz not my style.. xD (although I like procrastinating..hahah..).... except dis insect n a philosophy course coz both r juz stupid.. wad is d use of knowing how cockroach urinate n how to analyse a symbolic sentence?..hahaha. although knowing how cockroach urinate can come up as an interesting conversation topic dat will leave people be both mesmerized n thinking u r a nerd. HAHA

Once borrowed a book about fighting fear.. but left it on d shelf untouched n then returned it.. maybe was too afraid to know my own fear n too ignorant to want to overcome them..lol. I dunno y I did that..maybe due to no time to read it..(always first class excuse..haha).. not a sci fi book perhaps..etc.
but knowing ur fear n learn to overcome them is always a good thing.. haha.

saw some frens posted a photo of a book they bought. "How to read a book".. lol. Really?! but I would like to read it..to read how I read it..LOL. dat would be interesting.
ah...when was d last time I read a book leisurely? haha... best hobby on earth..reading.

saw this quote dat people shared in fb. "Doing what u like is freedom..Liking what u do is happiness"..
wad do u think? is it a good quote? hahaha.....

Okay.. can't think of wad to write anymore..maybe there are more..but I prefer not to write it here..HAHAHA... dis post is like completely random..n juz to waste my time n escape frm studying some shit on genomic transcription regulation n crap...
oh..Mendel..Y U FOUND GENETIC?! hahaha....although Genetics doesn't has anything to do wif molecular bio..well ok.. it has.. but I juz couldn't think of anyone who call themselves father of molecular bio (okay after googled.. it is Linus Pauling who discovered sickle cell anemia) LOL..so Mendel..u r d first one dat came into my mind to blame..HAHAHA..
y u have so much free time to experiment on peas..? y u no choose something harder than peas..like apples..to observe the traits..?! y?! y?! y?! x1000.. hahaha... if u didn't do all that.. who d fuq will go plant peas n then found genetics.. Lolol..

alrite.. enough crap.. Time to start studying...then..outline for essay..presentation..literature for written report on Parkinson's..outline for thesis project..essay draft..assignments.. oh fuq..the list goes on FOREVER.. Study week break will be d most FAQTASTIC week ever! Lol.. xD Can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment