Friday, February 15, 2013

the internet was down today in d library.. it was only back at around 5pm..
went to stay in lib straight after lunch..
felt so helpless without internet connection.. LOL. they probably closed it down due to Valentine's..lol.. well.. not very surprising.. it worked.. many people left before the internet was back..lol.. nice trick..very nice.. xD

realized.. when u became too dependent on something but taken it for granted.. then one day when it is gone.. u would know how heavy an impact it has left in ur life.. Hahaha....
modern apes juz cannot live one day without internet...juz like how ancient apes couldn't live a day without their stone tools.. without those..we all feel very uncomfortable..like there is something missing.. xD

ok. time to sleep.. Major exam coming  tmr.. I have or have not prepared well...but I would say..I really put in a lot of effort this time..more than I would normally had..LOL.. okay.. exclude that time when I made a evolutionary tree of all the homo apes.. Hahaha....
I m not always so diligent in something..but when I do..it means some heavy shit is coming.. Hahaha....n yes..REALLY HEAVY SHIT..LIKE VERY HEAVY SHIT...
LIKE ALTHOUGH U HAV THE TEXTBOOK IN FRONT OF U..U PROBABLY STILL WON'T KNOW D ANSWER.. xD
HEAVY SHIT RITE? YES VERY HEAVY..VERY HEAVY..VERY VERY HEAVVVYYYY.. HEAVVEERRYYYY... LOOL... HEAVVEERRRYYYYY...

I am trained to take on any heavy-fuq-up piece of shit since I m 3..lol..n the shit juz get heavier exponentially over the years..
so.. JUZ BRING IT ON! u-piece-of-genomic-junk! Hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment