Tuesday, February 19, 2013

haha... rested and recharged at home for 2 n a half days... not doing anything at all.. juz slept..ate..watched some movies..laughed a bit.. lol.. not wanting to do nor care about anything...been a complete useless couch potato.. chose to escape frm all d hectic and chaotic mess after d fuq-up midterm on Friday..haha... such nice thing to be a lazy sloth.. gee.. xD complete shut off frm d world...

today.. is the time to bulk up n charge full force forward.. enough rest and recharging.. u had ur sweet time for 2 days ady.. lol.. u still have tonnes of shit to do...ur essay...ur presentation slides..ur 30 pages report..ur thesis paper..ur assignments.. so much things.. n u have less than a week to complete some of them.. ooOOH.. library mode on..12 hours per day till class reopen.. Lol..
T_T such discipline u need to force urself.. especially during a reading week break..n a cold weather + lot of snow outside dat hinder ur mood to go out..lol..

I m having dis wikipedia edit assignment.. which I m so clueless of wad to edit.. coz u see..initially I used dat very particular wiki page to knw n understand d topic.. nw they want me to edit it.. it is like asking me to edit JK Rowling's Harry Potter series on d Quidditch game.. HAHAHA....
Come on.. wikipedia.. dat everyone claims.. is 90.9% accurate n informative.. Lol..

I love the library's two screen PC so much.. coz u can type ur shit on one screen...n hav ur reference stuff on d other one.. 100X more convenient. hahaha..... I m so gonna install another monitor on my PC once I get home next time.. hehehe...

I m nt sure if I m taking things very seriously or very lightly.. sometimes I strained myself too much or mayb I didn't push myself to do anything at all... I juz dunno.. but at d end of d day.. I felt so tired..n then I chose to shut off for a few days...
so I dunno if I m rewarding myself for all the hardwork dat I didn't actually put in at all.. Lol..
but one thing I can be very sure of.. my King of Procrastination attitude juz never change.. LMAO
Procrastinating is like breathing to me.. xD it juz happens without making it happens.. hahaha....

okay.. Ciao! Time to sleep.. need to wake up early later to go to d farking post-office.. zzZ


this song starts to grow inside my brain...hahah...it sticks like a sticky glue..
Bye Bye Bieber.. Justin is back! Hahahaha...


Ciao! =) Have a brilliant week peeps! Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment