Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snake

Happy Chinese New Year!! lol.
No reunion dinner..No firecrackers..Nothing.. juz tonnes of snow.. Spent my new year's eve digesting my 4th year Molecular Bio textbook as my dinner.. hahaha.. so hard to digest till I want to vomit.. xD

Chatted online wif my mom as usual like every weekend.. hahah.... miss her so much.. lol..her CNY is filled wif so many events...to d extent dat I got a bit jealous..hahahaha.. n she is gonna cook for d upcoming dinner wif all my aunties n uncles.. T_T I WANT TO EAT leh.. haha...
never mind.. next year can eat liao.. Can't wait.. LOL.. if I can graduate dis year.. hahah

D public safety in M'sia is so farking BAD!! she almost got robbed n probably killed by two men wif parang.. T_T!! luckily someone saved her! Couldn't  imagine the consequences if no one saved her. T_T gosh..I m worrying sick for her daily traveling.. I m so gonna learn karate..taekwando..n ninja skills.. damn...need to protect the people u love in a country like dat.. wtf..wherever u go..u might get robbed or killed.. news like dat juz happens everyday now.. Come on! wad are the police doing?!?!! citizens hav to protect themselves wherever they go.. carry whatever dat is legal to protect urself.. gosh..

Okay. gotta sleep nw.. hav to wake up at 7am later for volunteering.. hahah.... I juz never change ain't I? xD either I sleep early n wake up at 4 or I sleep late like dis n wake up early.. but they are all juz sleep 3 to 4 hours basically..haha..
New year.. hav to change dis habit..so my biological clock won't mess up.. getting old.. can't afford to sleep dat little.. xD

Ok people.. Happy New Year! Wish u all the best of everything in d year of snake! stay happy...most importantly..stay safe.. =)

1 comment: