Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dangerous...


Let me list down my assignments that are needed to be done within this week:


1. English 3U: a) Slam Poetry Assignment.... (Create and perform a slam poetry.....

blah..blah...blah...)

b) Cumulative Performance Task: Final Essay and presentation.


2. Biology: Essays... 5 essays.. (Completed only 3) Will be more as the days go by...
3. Chemistry: a) Lab reports (Fermentation, Polymerization)

b) Presentation


Final exam is just around the corner, 28th November and i haven't start studying anything yet.

Yet still so many assignments queueing up for me to finish them off...

I strongly believe that i will not be able to finish all of them but i will work very hard for my finals...

May God bless me from this time forth and forever more...

No comments:

Post a Comment