Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mixed Feelings....

Today is the last day for classses, tomorrow we will start our final exam.. Which means after this and our final exams, we will finish our first semester and next year will be a totally new beginning for all of us, with new lecturers, new subjects and classmates(perhaps but classes and subjects will change)..
We had quite a lot of fun in classes today.. Took photo with lecturers, chat with lecturers. They shared their life experiences with us.. Especially our Biology lecturer,Miss Fikar.. She definitely is the best Biology lecturer I had so far... I seriously love this programme..ICPU, totally different from our former education..

Mixed feelings.. Why did i say that... First of all.. I am happy..because finally first semester is going to end and we are reaching nearer and nearer towards our goal.. However, I felt sad more than joy. You see, Six months had past so fast.. I could still remember the first day I went for classes..the nervous feeling I had when spoke to foreign lecturers for the very first time.. Moreover, six months is a very short period of time. When we finally getting to know each of our classmates a little better, started enjoying every of our lecturer's class, enjoying the process of every assignments...enjoying our presentations...having a closer distance with everyone.. The semester is going to end..and new year is coming... A totally new beginning is waiting ahead for us..

Here, Once again, I wish every ICPU students Good Luck and All the Best in our upcoming exam which is in about 18 hours.. May God bless you all.. =)



I will upload those photos I took with my lecturers as soon as possible... Thank you for your constant support towards my blog... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment