Friday, November 21, 2008

My Feeling Right Now...

Final exam is just around the corner and I still have these assignments waiting to be done. Chemistry project and English CPT, both are major assignments. As ICPU students, we often find time is insufficient for us. Insufficient for us to finish the assignments, have to burn the midnight oil, don't need to mention about revising our subjects, by the time we finish our assignments, exam will be on the next day. No time at all for us to stop and take a deep breath. What I mean here is really a deep deep breath, for us to stop, listen and look. I found out that ICPU students are just charging themselves forward everyday. Maybe it is only me who is slow at picking up new things, maybe others don't need to stop and look, it is only me who need it. Yeah! Only me... Others seems to be fine....
Plus, marks are really an important factor in ICPU. Before you sit for the finals, you gotta have a good enough mark to make sure you will get an average of above 80%. Now, I don't have those marks and I am really worry about that. Biology, far away from what I expected, the others don't believe I got a low mark this time, I am really not a bright student. Chemistry=screw up (No Hope to get above 80% anymore). Advanced Functions-used to be my hope for pulling up my average, but now really have to rely fully on it, and not much chance to increase my average.
Frankly, I don't have confidence at all to face the finals. Everything just happened too fast for me. Too fast.... Now, I still have the mood to write this post, maybe what my friend told me might be true-blogging helps to release stress. haha...

Gotta really work hard from now on... really hard... really hard.. HARD...
Because Canada, Canada, Canada... Biotech...

Don't worry too much about the future, it will come soon enough.. Just do my best in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment